From Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce
Ten Fredericksburg-area professionals under the age of 40 will be honored November 28 at an annual event hosted by the Next Generation of Business Leaders, a program of the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce.
The members of the group will be recognized at the seventh-annual “Top 10 of the Next Gen” event at 718 Venue on Caroline Street downtown. The event starts at 6:00 p.m. and costs $20 for Next Gen members and guests. People can register online at www.fxbgchamber.org.
Next Gen’s board selected the 10 winners following a nomination period. The recipients were chosen for both their professional accomplishments and community contributions.
Here are the 2017 “Top 10 of the Next Gen” award recipients:
• Amanda Apple; Owner and Designer of Amanda Veronee
• Dr. Joel Butterworth; Dentist and Owner of Fredericksburg Smile Center
• Jonathan Gardner; Realtor with Coldwell Banker Elite
• Andrew Grossnickle; CPA with Robinson, Farmer, and Cox
• Ben Hall; Vice President with Community Bank of the Chesapeake
• Kerry Mulhern; Photographer with Kerry Renee Photography
• Sarah Ogle; Director of Payer Relations and Contracting with Mary Washington Healthcare
• Jarrott Patteson; Market President with BB&T
• Raymond Renault; Owner of La Petite Auberge and Legume
• Jason Satterwhite; System Operations Supervisor with Rappahannock Electric Coop and Mayor of the Town of Bowling Green