Fredericksburg Regional Chamber Hosts Centennial Open House
The celebration will be held in the newly renovated chamber offices at 2300 Fall Hill Ave., Suite 240, in Fredericksburg.
The 2016 board of directors will be on hand to greet guests. They are:
– Bill Hession, Chair, Lockheed Martin
– J.R. Flatter, Vice Chair, Flatter & Associates
– Greg Calvert, Immediate Past Chair, Kloke Group
– Shawn Sloan, Treasurer, The Media Partners, LLC
– Susan Spears, President & CEO, Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce
– Margaret Hardy, Legal Counsel, Sands Anderson
– Brian Baker, UMW Center for Economic Development
– Michelle Caldwell-Thompson, CTI Real Estate
– Eric Fletcher, Mary Washington Healthcare
– Adam Fried, Atlantic Builders, Ltd.
– Paul Giambra, Quarles Petroleum, Inc.
– Kathy Hoffman, Mary Kay Cosmetics
– Ron Holmes, Holmes, Riley & Assoc. of Merrill Lynch
– Stacy Horne, Allstate
– Rob Dodd, Jr., DLR Contracting Inc.
– Greg Madsen, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
– Dr. David Sam, Germanna Community College
– Janel Donahue, Rappahannock United Way
– Deirdre Powell White, DPW Training & Associates
– Mike Fidgeon, Pathways Human Services
– Kevin Fastbend, Virginia Partners Bank
Repo Rocks Wins 2015 Made in FredVA Competition
Chamber Promotes Watts to Member Services Vice President
Chamber Names New Member Services Manager
Chamber Honors Administrative Professional of the Year
Chamber Honors ‘Top 10 of the Next Gen’
Local Entrepreneur Designs App to Track Illness
Follow Fredericksburg.Today on Facebook and Twitter, too.