Chamber Names Top 10 of the Next Gen 2016
Ten Fredericksburg area age 40 and under young professionals were honored December 5, 2016, at the annual Top 10 of the Next Gen awards event, hosted by the Next Generation of Business Leaders, a program of the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce.
The Next Gen’s board selects the winners, following a nomination period. Recipients are chosen for their professional accomplishments and community contributions.
The 2016 Top 10 of the Next Gen are:
· Landon C. Davis III; Attorney with Parrish Snead Franklin-Simpson
· Taylor Gehring; Financial Manager with Capital One
· Matt Giese; Director of Recruiting with Dependable Global Solutions
· Johnna Hetrick; Owner of Twila & Co
· Bryan Hofmann; Programs Manager with Friends of the Rappahannock
· Amy Horne; Secondary Autism Coordinator with Stafford County Public Schools
· Kim McClellan; Public Policy Director for Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors
· Brooke Miller; Associate Broker with Long & Foster Realtors
· Casey Silversmith; Director of Sales with Ballantine Management Group at Fredericksburg Expo Center
· Catherine Sullivan; Owner of Monkees of Fredericksburg
Chamber Names “Top 10 of the Next Gen” (2015)
Chamber Honors ‘Top 10 of the Next Gen’ (2014)