Rappahannock United Way Tax Clinics
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 (4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
Central Rappahannock Regional Library, Fredericksburg Branch
Description: IRS-trained volunteers will help prepare simple tax returns. Bring:
- Photo ID
- Social Security cards for ALL names on tax returns
- Last year’s return
- ALL forms and receipts, such as W2, 1099, 1095-A, etc.
- Childcare provider’s ID number
- Amount of any other income or economic stimulus payments if received
- Bank routing and account numbers if requesting direct deposit
Eligibility: Maximum income of $66,000 regardless of family size. No appointments are necessary. For more information or eligibility, visit rapphannockunitedway.org or call 540-373-0041.
For more information and more dates this service will be offered, visit the Central Rappahannock Regional Library website.