Use PS4 Remote Play to Play PS4 Games on your iPhone? Device – Here’s How
Use PS4 Remote Play to Play PS4 Games on your iPhone® Device – Here\’s How
The thrill of playing PS4 games might only be surpassed by the ability to play PS4 games on your iPhone device. This is made possible by the free PS4 Remote Play by PlayStation. Remote Play enables you to stream and play PlayStation 4 games directly from your PS4 to an iPhone device, iPad® tablet, or Mac® computer.
PS4 users can use the Remote Play to access their PS4 via Wi-Fi. Here’s how:
Display the PS4 screen on your mobile device.
- Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control the PS4.
- Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
- Enter text on your PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
According to PlayStation, users will need the following in order to successfully launch and use the PS4 Remote Play app:
- Mobile devices with iOS® operating system 12.1 or later installed.
- iPhone 7® device, iPad tablet (6th-generation), and/or iPad Pro® tablet (2nd generation) or later are recommended.
- A PlayStation 4 system with the latest system software version.
- An account for PlayStation Network.
- High-speed Internet access.
To begin, you must first enable it on your PS4 by doing the following:
- Enable Remote Play. Choose Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings, and then check the box for Enable Remote Play.
- Activate your PS4 system. Select Settings, PlayStation Network/Account Management, Activate as Your Primary PS4 and Activate.
- Allow Remote Play to start when PS4 is in Rest Mode: Choose Settings, Power Save Settings, Set Features Available in Rest Mode.
Set up your PC or Mac computer for Remote Play:
- Click here to download the installation file for [PS4 Remote Play] and save the file to your desktop or other location.
- Run the installation file: An installation dialog box appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application. During the installation, a request to download additional software that’s needed to use PS4 Remote Play may appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to download this software.
Make the Remote Play Connection
- Sign in with the same account you used for your PS4 system. If the PS4 system is set as your primary system, PS4 Remote Play should find and register your system automatically.
PlayStation has added these notes on the use of the PS4 Play app:
- This app may not be compatible with some games.
- You cannot use the DUALSHOCK 4 with this app.
- This app cannot be used via a mobile network.
Visit your local Experimax today! No appointment needed.