Winter hours begin October 24 at Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park
Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania NMP will be adjusting visitor services beginning October 24, 2021 for the upcoming winter season. Park grounds and outdoor spaces remain open and accessible, daily, for reflection and recreation from sunrise to sunset.
Winter 2021-2022 Operating Hours (October 2021 – March 2022)
- Fredericksburg Battlefield Visitor Center and Park Store, open daily, 9am-5pm
- Chancellorsville Battlefield Visitor Center, open daily, 9am-5pm
- Chatham Manor, grounds open daily, sunrise to sunset, building open on select weekends, check online or call ahead for availability
- Jackson Death Site, grounds open daily, building closed
- Ellwood Manor, grounds open daily, sunrise to sunset, building open 10am-4:30pm Saturday & Sunday until November 7, closed through the rest of the winter season
To check building status call (540) 693-3200 or visit nps.gov/frsp/planyourvisit/hours.htm. Any changes in building operations will be reflected on the park’s website.
Restroom facilities are available 9am-5pm at both visitor centers, Chatham, the Jackson Death Site, Ellwood Manor, and the Spotsylvania Exhibit Shelter.
Buildings are closed Thanksgiving Day, December 24-26, 31, and January 1.