Get the daily newsletter!

Fire damages Carl Lewis Community Center in North Stafford

Stafford  Fire and Rescue says just after 3:30 on Monday afternoon, units units were dispatched for a reported structure fire in the 100 block of Telegraph Road in North Stafford. First arriving units marked on scene four minutes later and found a single story, commercial structure, the Carl Lewis Community Center, with heavy fire through the roof. Crews extended multiple lines and brought the fire under control in approximately 20 minutes.
Fire spokesperson Katie Brady says there was no one present at the time of the fire and no firefighter injuries were reported.
The fire is under investigation by the Stafford County Fire Marshal’s Office. Units were assisted on scene by the Quantico Fire & Emergency Services.
Photos courtesy Stafford Fie and Rescue

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This