Category: Arts and Entertainment
“While a history of combat and bloodshed may not exactly inspire feelings of love, the Georgian-style brick mansion and lush gardens at Kenmore Plantation & Gardens, and the top-notch bakeries and antique shops in Old Town have a certain charm to them.”
It’s the story of the life of Florence Foster Jenkins
Patrick A’Hearn with the Riverside Center for the Performing Arts previews the upcoming production Souvenir. We also talk about the safety procedures in place.
News Archive Search
Mirinda Reynolds now has murals from downtown Fredericksburg to North Stafford. Her lates6t is on Stafford House of Yoga on 610.
Patrick A’Hearn previews the Sip and Song Supper Club and the tentative plan moving forward. riversidedt.com
There’s a mural going being created on Route 610 in Stafford at Stafford House of Yoga by Fredericksburg artist Mirinda Reynolds. It has a powerful message and a lot colors.
Looking for something for you or your kids or grandkids to do this summer? LibertyTown Arts Workshop has just the program for you: Flower Power
Events for week of October 26, 2020
This Week Navigation
- As DMV services move online—so are scams! on
- VIDEO: Rappahannock Area Health District preparing for massive COVID-19 vaccine distribution on
- Voter registration deadline extended to today on
- Fredericksburg wins five awards for efforts during the Covid-19 emergency on
- Disability Studies Course gains acceptance at UMW on