Category: Arts and Entertainment
Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner moved to July. The next season begins in March
Producing Artistic Director Patrick A’Hearn on “Meet Me In St. Louis” and upcoming shows in 2022. A look back at the struggles and lessons learned from the pandemic and looking ahead.
News Archive Search
Joel Young, Ravi Palat and Doug Gately talk about the virtual event November 6th at 7:30. Watch it then (or later) from legalaidworks.org Donations help fund UMW jazz scholarships and Legal Aid Works.
Some members of the cast from “Bright Star” talk about the show. It’s running at Riverside thru October 31st.
Via Colori Stafford concludes on Sunday at the commuter parking lot on Courthouse Road near I-95. 9-5 on Sunday.
Bright Star at the Riverside Center for the Performing Arts in Stafford from Sept. 15-October 31. Patrick A’Hearn joined by Carson Eubank, Adrianne Hick and Douglas Ullman.
Over a year-and-a-half later, the cast of the show Bright Star is getting to reassemble at the Riverside Center for the Performing Arts in Stafford.
The producing artistic director at Riverside talks about the current show, Grumpy Old Men-the Musical, and previews Bright Star.
- High prices, continued low supply close out the 2021 housing market
- WATCH: Habitat for Humanity’s Jason Tickle explains the USDA’s 502 loans
- WATCH: Titus Walker is living his dream
- Plastic bag tax reminders for area residents and businesses
- Powering the future: applications for REC’s Community Scholarship due soon