AUDIO: Holden talks about tourism. Topics include a Kayak Fishing Tournament in June, a running series, soccer tournaments and swimming.
The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program is available to eligible farm-related and nonfarm-related entities that suffered financial losses as a direct result of the drought.
Technology Allows Customers to Conveniently Pay for DMV Services with Tap of Smartphone
GRIMM to invest $435,000 and create 23 new high-tech jobs
News Archive Search
Oak View Group Facilities will begin operating and managing the Fredericksburg Expo & Conference Center and booking entertainment at the soon-to-open new ballpark in Fredericksburg.
VIDEO: And the winner is…Lilly Bloom Soap, Body & Bath wins the Spotsylvania Towne Centre Small Shop Showdown. Six months of free rent inside the Spotsylvania Towne Centre.
SimVentions is #9 on the Large employer list. Corps Solutions #6 on the Midsize list.
Name change for the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce program for young professionals
Workspace capacity increases from 68 to 189 in Dahlgren
- The Weather Channel amends its spring forecast…it may be cooler now
- Overnight Route 17 southbound, I-95 ramp stops in Stafford next week
- DMV expands offices, adds staff for REAL ID
- I-95 daytime delays in Caroline on Saturday and Sunday
- Town Talk: Local symposium on strangulation in intimate partner violence