Category: Faith & Religion
VIDEO: Non-Denominational church meets at Walker Grant. Collected food for several hours on Tuesday that was taken to the Food Bank.
News Archive Search
AUDIO: It’s Lenten Weekend at St. George’s Episcopal Church downtown. The theme this year is “The Spirituality of Creativity and Play.”
VIDEO: Rev. Father Don Rooney of St. Bernadette Catholic Church in Springfield spoke at the annual Fredericksburg Religious Freedom Day in Fredericksburg. He says Fredericksburg is a model in the country with its relationships between churches.
This Sunday Muslim and Interfaith communities held a Prayer Vigil at the Islamic Center of Fredericksburg to respond to the massacre in which about 50 Muslim worshipers were murdered in terrorist attacks in two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Muslim and Interfaith groups are calling for national action to eradicate growing racial and religious hatred and bigotry
Religious freedom will be celebrated in Fredericksburg to coincide with the 242nd anniversary of Thomas Jefferson’s drafting of the Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom.
Eid prayer and celebration today, June 15.
- 6 Bears & A Goat named “Official Craft Beer of the FredNats”
- Community Services Board increases use of telemedicine in reaction to COVID-19
- Maneuvering around Stafford when much is closed
- Town Talk: Rappahannock United Way
- State Police outline how they’ll enforce the stay at home order from the governor