Category: Faith & Religion
20-thousand packaged Saturday morning downtown
The church hopes to enlist the help of others in the future.
Micah Ecumenical Ministries and its nine downtown Fredericksburg churches and other interested gathered in Hurkamp Park Wednesday night to talk about how to continue the meet the needs of the homeless. Micah is looking to creating the Jeremiah community
News Archive Search
Fredericksburg Baptist Pastor Larry Haun and Meghann Cotter of Micah talk about creating a tiny homes community where the homeless in Fredericksburg can live. Discussion held in Hurkamp Park,
Early afternoon event prayed for government, law enforcement, schools and unity
Goshen Baptist Church in Spotsylvania marked 150 years of ministry on Sunday
Goshen Baptist Church on Gordon Road in Spotsylvania celebrated 150 years of ministry on Sunday by looking back (every one of the early members knew at least one person who didn’t return from the Civil War) to looking ahead.
Special events planned. goshenbaptist150.com
An early morning gathering at the spot of a fatal crash a year ago. Family and friends of Isaac Evans and J’haun Pendleton gathered to pray and for a moment of silence on Route 3 at Chancellorsville at 6am Sunday.
- Rachel Hodge shares her story about quitting her job to become a full-time artist on
- Scammers attempt to defraud Northern Neck Electric Cooperative members on
- WATCH: “What Ifs” of the Civil War discussed this weekend in Spotsy on
- Introducing FredToday’s newest feature: a “cutest pets” contest! on
- Former City and Spotsylvania school official named interim superintendent in Alexandria on