VIDEO: Spotsylvania Supervisors are hoping to improve how the county looks. Supervisors have agreed to join the city, Stafford and Caroline and ban business signs in the right of way. Currently in Spotsylvania, they’re allowed Friday to Monday. Supervisors still must approve changes to the ordinance.
Virginia Association of Counties honors former Speaker Bill Howell with “The Jefferson Cup.”
VIDEO: The morning after the election, Caroline Delegate Bobby Orrock was going around the 54th District picking up his campaign signs.
News Archive Search
Josh Cole is in, beat Paul Milde. Reeves, Orrock, Stuart and Mark Cole win. Deborah Frazier is the first African American elected to the Spotsy Board. Jack Cavalier loses by 18 votes in Stafford.
VIDEO: There’s a 50 million dollar road bond referrendum on the ballot in Stafford County. What’s it all about?
Ring was flushed down the toilet by a small child. Spotsylvania Utilities workers find it!
Through the end of January, eight Department of Game and Inland vehicles have changed from gold markings to blaze pink
- Hosting Thanksgiving Dinner? Get These 5 Essential Apps
- Ordinance change coming in Spotsy to ban business signs in right of way at all times
- Spotsy Sheriff’s Office seeking info on hit and run
- Mandatory Chronic Wasting Disease sampling this Saturday
- AARP Virginia Chapter Service Award goes to Locust Grove