The City of Fredericksburg and Washington Heritage Museums have agreed to a Letter of Intent that’s expected to result in the nonprofit taking over ownership and maintenance of the Mary Washington Monument and Caretaker’s Lodge on Washington Avenue.
Speaking from the Senate floor, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine explains why he’s cosponsoring a bill ensuring nationwide abortion rights.
One ticket in Virginia wins $20,000 and three win $10,000 in Friday’s drawing. One of those tickets sold in Stafford
News Archive Search
Virginia Senator Mark Warner speaks on the Senate floor in support of the revised and newly named Creating Helping Incentives to Produce Semiconductors (CHIPS) for America Act.
If you or someone you know needs help keeping cool, here’s info on a state program
Fredericksburg and Stafford residents will not have to pay an admission fee to Old Mill Park
Summer count is July 28th.
A critical component of the Plan update process is receiving input from members of the public, specifically those who live and work in the region.
By MADISON BROWN Fredericksburg Today The City of Fredericksburg announced Tuesday that it won a $1.2 million grant to improve the new Riverfront Park on Sophia Street with a stage and bathrooms. The money comes out of a $240 million competitive grant …
- Rachel Hodge shares her story about quitting her job to become a full-time artist on
- Scammers attempt to defraud Northern Neck Electric Cooperative members on
- WATCH: “What Ifs” of the Civil War discussed this weekend in Spotsy on
- Introducing FredToday’s newest feature: a “cutest pets” contest! on
- Former City and Spotsylvania school official named interim superintendent in Alexandria on