Debate for the 28th District will be this coming Wednesday night
Christian Zammas is today a business owner in down Fredericksburg (Katora Coffee). But he was once homeless.
News Archive Search
Service by appointment offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday; Walk-in service offered Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
The Stafford Board of Supervisors will decide in two weeks whether they need to launch an investigation into the problems that occurred in the early days of school year.
On the 58th anniversary of Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream Speech,” a voting rights rally and march was held in Fredericksburg.
School choice. Spotsylvania Supervisors McLaughlin and Ross say they’ll push for it in the county.
The Spotsylvania Board of Supervisors voted 6-1 to rename Jefferson Davis Highway to “Patriot Highway.” Supervisor Deborah Frazier voted no, saying the community wasn’t given an opportunity to weigh in and make suggestions.
Jane McDonald Yaun will retire June 30, 2022.
Stafford Economic Development and Tourism Director John Holden with updates on the Virginia Smart Community Testbed in the county. Discussions on 5G, Lunch and Learns.
- COVID update with City Police Chief Mike Jones
- Nearly 100 people hospitalized with COVID in the region
- River Road in Stafford will be closed to through traffic for paving near the Chatham Bridge
- LISTEN: Town Talk/Safe Harbor Child Advocacy Center
- WATCH: New offices for Caroline County Habitat for Humanity