Find your polling place.
Virginia Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam (D) and Republican nominee Ed Gillespie remain locked in a tight contest for governor of Virginia, with 44 percent of likely voters favoring Northam and 39 percent backing Gillespie in a new University of Mary Washington statewide survey.
Voting for party primaries is Tuesday from 6 a.m. to 7 pm.
- Local School Featured as One of Commonwealth’s Top High Schools
- Germanna Gets $700,000 To Help Fill Job Openings For Heavy Equipment Operators
- Virginia Early Childhood Foundation Awards Six Innovative Partnership Grants for FY19
- Suspect Arrested Outside of Chick-fil-A for DUI with Children in Vehicle
- Crime Report: Sep. 21, 2018