Stafford implementing a fee at the Historic Port of Falmouth beginning later in July.
Vega won big in Prince William County.
News Archive Search
The new bill will encourage states to pass red flag laws which allow police to remove guns from people who present a danger to themselves or others, and it would strengthen background checks for gun buyers under age 21. The bill now moves on to the House.
Program Manager Samantha Shoukas with the George Washington Regional Commission talks about the need for volunteers for the Point in Time Count on July 28
Six candidates in Republican primary in a redrawn 7th Congressional District
The purpose of the Plan is to identify hazards, ranging from wildfires to flooding to ice storms, that threaten the Region and its communities
As the national economy struggles, Spotsylvania Supervisor Chris Yakabouski calls on the board to keep a closer watch on the local budget.
Nicole Moore previews Juneteenth and 4th of July. We also talk about Pickleball and what it takes to put an event together.
- Rachel Hodge shares her story about quitting her job to become a full-time artist on
- Scammers attempt to defraud Northern Neck Electric Cooperative members on
- WATCH: “What Ifs” of the Civil War discussed this weekend in Spotsy on
- Introducing FredToday’s newest feature: a “cutest pets” contest! on
- Former City and Spotsylvania school official named interim superintendent in Alexandria on