Category: Health & Wellness
From anger to understanding to frustration. The Spotsylvania School Board heard it all Monday night. Just about three hours of public comment.
Seventy-seven hospitalized in the region
News Archive Search
Mary Washington Healthcare officials say nearly all of the 60+ patients hospitalized for COVID right now have not been vaccinated.
City Fire Chief Mike Jones with a COVID update
Fredericksburg Councilman Jason Graham says he will talk about the COVID vaccine at every council meeting until the city’s overall numbers are acceptable again.
COVID in the last week in the area…on the rise
- COVID update with City Police Chief Mike Jones
- Nearly 100 people hospitalized with COVID in the region
- River Road in Stafford will be closed to through traffic for paving near the Chatham Bridge
- LISTEN: Town Talk/Safe Harbor Child Advocacy Center
- WATCH: New offices for Caroline County Habitat for Humanity