VIDEO: Fredericksburg City Council heard the plans on moving the slave auction block to the Fredericksburg area museum. It’s expected to take place before the end of the year.
VIDEO: Fredericksburg City Council debated for a final time moving the slave auction block from the corner of William and Charles street to the Fredericksburg Area Museum.
News Archive Search
PHOTOS: Every October, pink ribbons are placed on the fence at the Mary Washington House. George Washington’s mother died in Fredericksburg of breast cancer. Today, it’s a chance to remember and honor family and friends impacted.
VIDEO: There’s now a historical marker on Courthouse Road in front of the John J. Wright Educational and Cultural Center. The school has played an important role in African American education in the Spotsylvania.
VIDEO: A state historical marker was dedicated at the John J. Wright School that highlights the 20th century history of secondary public school education for African American students in Spotsylvania.
Recovery part of an international effort to recover artwork plundered by the Nazis.
- Hosting Thanksgiving Dinner? Get These 5 Essential Apps
- Ordinance change coming in Spotsy to ban business signs in right of way at all times
- Spotsy Sheriff’s Office seeking info on hit and run
- Mandatory Chronic Wasting Disease sampling this Saturday
- AARP Virginia Chapter Service Award goes to Locust Grove