Fredericksburg Vice-Mayor Chuck Frye says he’s overwhelmed as he looks at what the city is accomplishing in the areas of race relations and telling all Fredericksburg history.
McLaws Trail. Spotsylvania County. Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park.
Pink ribbons once again on the fence at the Mary Washington House in Fredericksburg during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Harris Farm. Spotsylvania. Central Virginia Battlefields Trust.
News Archive Search
Take a hike…Hazel Grove/Fairview Trail and Catharine Furnace in Spotsylvania. Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park.
Central Virginia Battlefields Trust President Tom VanWinkle and V-P Chris Mackowski talk about the work of saving local Civil War battlefields
The history wall is behind the batter’s eye at the ball park. It’s the first stage of a five-year project that tells the region’s baseball history along with providing opportunities to students.
The Fredericksburg Baseball History Wall showcases baseball over the years in this region
Previously-listed Port Royal Historic District (Caroline Co.) and the Southwest Historic District in the City of Roanoke were also expanded—
Events for week of October 26, 2020
This Week Navigation
- As DMV services move online—so are scams! on
- VIDEO: Rappahannock Area Health District preparing for massive COVID-19 vaccine distribution on
- Voter registration deadline extended to today on
- Fredericksburg wins five awards for efforts during the Covid-19 emergency on
- Disability Studies Course gains acceptance at UMW on