Congressman Lewis was to have been at UMW earlier this year
Older than the town of Fredericksburg, the congregation of St. George’s Episcopal Church was established in 1720 as “St. George’s Parish” by an act of the House of Burgesses when Virginia was still a colony.
News Archive Search
Stafford Supervisors again heard from county residents who pleaded with the board to take action to remove the large Confederate flag flying over I-95 near Falmouth.
The George Washington Foundation has a reopening plan
From Washington Heritage Museums
The endpoint of the Underground Railroad here.
- Rappahannock Electric Cooperative says crews ready to respond to tropical weather
- Northern Neck Electric Cooperative: Be Prepared
- COVID-19 hospitalizations down in the area: Positivity rate going up
- Tropical Storm Warnings for region
- AUDIO: The Weather Channel’s Richard Lewelling on tropical storm weather around here