The City of Fredericksburg and Washington Heritage Museums have agreed to a Letter of Intent that’s expected to result in the nonprofit taking over ownership and maintenance of the Mary Washington Monument and Caretaker’s Lodge on Washington Avenue.
Emerging Civil War with a symposium at Stevensons Ridge. Author and historian Kris White looks at what happens if Stonewall Jackson survives Chancellorsville
Emerging Civil War held a symposium at Stevenson Ridge in Spotsylvania entitled, “The Great What Ifs of the Civil War.”
News Archive Search
Great What Ifs of the Civil War. A symposium is being held this weekend at Stevenson Ridge in Spotsylvania by the group Emerging Civil War.
Emerging Civil War is at Stevenson Ridge. Part of the weekend program includes Slaughter Pen Farm on Tidewater Trail. A preserved piece of land that was key to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
A large variety of arrowheads, grinding stones, axes, and other tools are on display
Free program begins at 6:30
There’s an exhibit at Historic Kenmore on Washington Avenue in Fredericksburg that explains how a group of women saved the historic site from development 100 years ago.
- Rachel Hodge shares her story about quitting her job to become a full-time artist on
- Scammers attempt to defraud Northern Neck Electric Cooperative members on
- WATCH: “What Ifs” of the Civil War discussed this weekend in Spotsy on
- Introducing FredToday’s newest feature: a “cutest pets” contest! on
- Former City and Spotsylvania school official named interim superintendent in Alexandria on