Great What Ifs of the Civil War. A symposium is being held this weekend at Stevenson Ridge in Spotsylvania by the group Emerging Civil War.
Emerging Civil War is at Stevenson Ridge. Part of the weekend program includes Slaughter Pen Farm on Tidewater Trail. A preserved piece of land that was key to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
A large variety of arrowheads, grinding stones, axes, and other tools are on display
News Archive Search
Free program begins at 6:30
There’s an exhibit at Historic Kenmore on Washington Avenue in Fredericksburg that explains how a group of women saved the historic site from development 100 years ago.
The George Washington Foundation continues to celebrate a key anniversary: This is the 100th anniversary of a group of women coming together to save Kenmore in Fredericksburg.
The George Washington Foundation’s Bill Garner on the importance of saving history.
- Drunk driver with gun arrested in Stafford on
- Voters motivated in midterm elections according to new statewide survey from UMW on
- WATCH: Govenror Youngkin in Stafford to donate part of his salary to G3 Community Services on
- Fredericksburg teen with Down syndrome whose art is inspiring thousands, speaks at Germanna on
- Comcast to bring high-speed internet to more than 650 Homes in Stafford on