Remembering a local hero. Davey’s Battle Brothers Memorial Ride for Army Sgt. David Ruhren who died in Iraq on December 21, 2004.
Petty Officer 2nd Class William Graves is an aviation machinist’s mate serving at Fleet Logistics Support Squadron (VR 59) based at Naval Air Station Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base.
News Archive Search
The unveiling of the sign that designates the Guinea Station Road Bridge over I-95 as the CPL Ryan McGhee Memorial Bridge.
CPL Ryan McGhee remembered in Spotsylvania
Spotsylvania honors a hero. The Guinea Station Road Bridge over I-95 now has CPL Ryan McGhee’s name on it. The Massaponax grad died in Iraq in 2009.
“It’s already tough being out here, especially with COVID added onto the table, but knowing being out here is a big part of keeping my family safe puts a smile on my face every time,” said Evans.
The program is a community memorial to those who have served our country through the years.
“My greatest satisfaction is to see young people that I have mentored succeed at work. My aim is to provide them with guidance and show them doors to career growth within the organization.”
Events for week of October 26, 2020
This Week Navigation
- As DMV services move online—so are scams! on
- VIDEO: Rappahannock Area Health District preparing for massive COVID-19 vaccine distribution on
- Voter registration deadline extended to today on
- Fredericksburg wins five awards for efforts during the Covid-19 emergency on
- Disability Studies Course gains acceptance at UMW on