NSWCDD delivers warfare systems to protect the nation and defeat its adversaries.
Access to the Potomac River Middle Danger Zone, as described in 33 CFR 334.230, will be restricted during testing.
Capt. Stephen “Casey” Plew replaced by Commanding Officer Capt. Philip “Phil” Mlynarski
Testing may produce moderate noise in communities surrounding Naval Support Facility Dahlgren.
News Archive Search
Warner is chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee and co-chair of the Senate Cybersecurity Caucus. Warner says, “We’ve never seen what cyber-escalation looks like.”
Here’s some of the history and information about the important work at Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division, and what it means for our national security.
Ukraine discussed at City Hall
Virginia Senator Mark Warner talks with state reporters about what’s at stake in the Russia-Ukraine war and he expresses surprise that Russia hasn’t yet used wide-scale cyber-attacks
Warner says Americans in Russia and Belarus should leave now. Warner chairs the Intelligence Committee.
- Rachel Hodge shares her story about quitting her job to become a full-time artist on
- Scammers attempt to defraud Northern Neck Electric Cooperative members on
- WATCH: “What Ifs” of the Civil War discussed this weekend in Spotsy on
- Introducing FredToday’s newest feature: a “cutest pets” contest! on
- Former City and Spotsylvania school official named interim superintendent in Alexandria on