The award is presented annually
By the end of the second quarter of 2022, 138,396 people were working in the Fredericksburg Region, compared to 134,839 during the first quarter of 2020.
Fredericksburg Councilman Matt Kelly participates annually in the Point In Time count of the homeless in the City. (Photos courtesy Matt Kelly)
Two-hour time slots on weekends and some weeknights will be available to access Tough City Suds, with all supplies provided for free.
News Archive Search
For the sixth year in a row, Atlantic Builders has completed a home whose proceeds have been donated to charitable organizations throughout the Fredericksburg region.
A chaotic year closes with hopes of a more normal 2023
The Rappahannock Area Community Services Board says it’s about staffing. The closing is expected to last less than six months
Submit your photos online by February 6, 2023.
A celebration Thursday night at Radley Cadillac in Fredericksburg. Every week for the past year one person won $500 and their selected non-profit received $500.
Fredericksburg gas prices up 23 cents since last week
A surprise at Widewater Elementary
2022: We took you there
- WATCH: Final push for Downtown Greens to finish purchase of 56 acres
- Spotsylvania fire crews respond to incident on Meadowlark Lane
- LISTEN: Town Talk/Wildlife Rescue League
- PHOTOS: Rappahannock Adult Activities prepares for the Spring Plant Sale
- Here are Mark Taylor’s proposed cuts in Spotsy if the budget isn’t fully funded