Better Business Bureau finds both websites originate overseas
Spotsylvania Towne Centre Branch Manager Alisha Barnes talks about Library Express, Adult and Youth Services programs taking place and the ease of getting a library card!
Barry Moore with the Better Business Bureau of Central Virginia talks about Medicare sign-up and phony Amazon caller scams. He calls it a “criminal enterprise.”
News Archive Search
Daronte Rollins and Jason Tickle with an update on programs for Habitat for Humanity of Caroline County. Ground to be broken on five new homes.
Central Rappahannock Regional Library Adult Services Coordinator Tracy McPeck talks about making an appointment and going to the library–starting Monday. We talk about Library Express along with youth and adult services events.
Central Virginia Battlefields Trust President Tom VanWinkle and V-P Chris Mackowski talk about the work of saving local Civil War battlefields
Events for week of October 26, 2020
This Week Navigation
- As DMV services move online—so are scams! on
- VIDEO: Rappahannock Area Health District preparing for massive COVID-19 vaccine distribution on
- Voter registration deadline extended to today on
- Fredericksburg wins five awards for efforts during the Covid-19 emergency on
- Disability Studies Course gains acceptance at UMW on