Category: Real Estate
One-level, immaculate living in Chancellor West? We’re glad we have your attention because a home likev12305 Catharine’s Furnace Court is hard to find! This beautiful main level living rambler is situated on an expansive 1.1-acre lot in the low-HOA Cha …
News Archive Search
For any nature lover, equestrian enthusiast or seeker of privacy, this is an absolute must-see.
The home is situated in the low-HOA Huntington Meadows community.
It is situated in the amenity full Hopyard Farm in King George. Among the community amenities you’ll enjoy are a clubhouse with an Olympic-sized pool, playground, tennis courts, fitness center and public boat ramp at the banks of the Rappahannock River.
The main level offers a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, wonderful cabinet and counter space and a breakfast bar for quick meals or entertaining. The kitchen opens to the dining room and spacious family room, for a wonderful open concept!
For the lifestyle it offers, this Dahlgren gem simply won’t last.
- Rachel Hodge shares her story about quitting her job to become a full-time artist on
- Scammers attempt to defraud Northern Neck Electric Cooperative members on
- WATCH: “What Ifs” of the Civil War discussed this weekend in Spotsy on
- Introducing FredToday’s newest feature: a “cutest pets” contest! on
- Former City and Spotsylvania school official named interim superintendent in Alexandria on