Category: Town Talk
Ginger Walker talks about a movement to publicize and financially help area non-profits. You can get involved to help your favorite non-profits.
News Archive Search
Continuum of Care Program Director Samantha Shoukas with an update on the cold weather shelter, results of a recent homeless summit and the need for volunteers for the Point-in-time count in January.
Stafford Economic Development and Tourism Director John Holden with updates on the Virginia Smart Community Testbed in the county. Discussions on 5G, Lunch and Learns.
- WATCH: Habitat for Humanity’s Jason Tickle explains the USDA’s 502 loans
- WATCH: Titus Walker is living his dream
- Plastic bag tax reminders for area residents and businesses
- Powering the future: applications for REC’s Community Scholarship due soon
- Calling all public school student artists! Virginia Lottery launches Thank a Teacher Art Contest