Category: Town Talk
AUDIO: George Washington Regional Commission Executive Director Linda Millsaps talks about the 2020 Census and the work locally of GWRC–things like Good Jobs Here.
AUDIO: Habitat for Humanity of Caroline County’s Jason Tickle talks about how COVID-19 has impacted their work. Updates on the Self-Help program–who qualifies.
News Archive Search
AUDIO: Roger and Connie Braxton talk about Spotsylvania pre and post desegregation and the impact of the family and church. The John J. Wright Cultural Center and Museum is a must-see
AUDIO: Update on Cooking Autism. Kerry George, Andrea Wright and April Burch. Race Towards Autism Acceptance and Family Festival on March 28th and details for teachers interested in applying for Cooking Autism grants for their classrooms.
- 6 Bears & A Goat named “Official Craft Beer of the FredNats”
- Community Services Board increases use of telemedicine in reaction to COVID-19
- Maneuvering around Stafford when much is closed
- Town Talk: Rappahannock United Way
- State Police outline how they’ll enforce the stay at home order from the governor