Ladysmith Road reopened to through traffic between S. River Road and Scott’s Lane
VDOT says variable speed limits will be activated today I-95 northbound near Fredericksburg. It’s all about reducing your speed when there’s a need.
VDOT invites the public to participate in a comment opportunity between June 14-July 25, 2022, for a proposed bicyclist and pedestrian improvement project in the Twin Lakes/Kensington area of Fredericksburg.
News Archive Search
I-95 southbound will be reduced to one lane each evening this week through early Friday, June 10
- Rachel Hodge shares her story about quitting her job to become a full-time artist on
- Scammers attempt to defraud Northern Neck Electric Cooperative members on
- WATCH: “What Ifs” of the Civil War discussed this weekend in Spotsy on
- Introducing FredToday’s newest feature: a “cutest pets” contest! on
- Former City and Spotsylvania school official named interim superintendent in Alexandria on