The National Weather Service says another hot and humid day today. Afternoon showers and thunderstorms are expected as well. Some of these storms could be strong to severe, with damaging winds, large hail, and an isolated threat for flooding.
Rappahannock Area Health District reports 20 people hospitalized. That’s three less than on Monday
State Grant Awards of $1 Million will Help to Protect Lands Affiliated with Battles of the Revolutionary War, War of 1812, and Civil War
News Archive Search
The 27 people selected will attend an orientation session in October for the eight-month program
This pilot program expected to be short-term until restaurants are given more flexibility to offer indoor eating.
State Farm Fredericksburg area agents double their contribution over last year.
Rappahannock Area Health District says 30 are in the hospital
New visitiation guidelines begin May 18
Virginia State Parks have made Saturday’s National Kids to Parks Day virtual on their Facebook page
- Rappahannock Electric Cooperative says crews ready to respond to tropical weather
- Northern Neck Electric Cooperative: Be Prepared
- COVID-19 hospitalizations down in the area: Positivity rate going up
- Tropical Storm Warnings for region
- AUDIO: The Weather Channel’s Richard Lewelling on tropical storm weather around here