A state of emergency allows the Commonwealth to mobilize resources and to deploy people and equipment to assist in response and recovery efforts.
The State Corporation Commission says prepare for storms, before the storm
News Archive Search
The National Weather Service says hot and humid conditions once again today with widely scattered showers and storms this afternoon and early evening. Some storms could be strong to severe, however coverage is expected to be less than yesterday.
VIDEO: It was the storm that would not end. From late afternoon into the late night, thunder and rain impacted the region
The Weather Channel is out with a prediction on August temps
- Home of the Week: Custom Colonial on Private 5 Acres in Spotsylvania
- Stafford County holding forum to answer your transportation bond questions
- Donor comes forward with fence for Loisann’s Hope House
- All Business: Focus by Henderson
- Bureau of Land Management to offer wild horses, burros for adoption or sale in Lorton,