Category: Schools & Education
Now in its 47th year, the University of Mary Washington’s Family Weekend is going virtual for the first time.
The deadline to register is Oct. 30. Visit the Women’s Leadership Colloquium @UMW website for more information.
For four years now, Atlantic has asked their trade partners and suppliers to donate materials and labor at a reduction in cost or in many instances for free.
News Archive Search
ABC News Tonight names Germanna Community College grad Gordon Wayne its “Person of the Week”
Final of special Great Lives series is tonight virtually
The Ceili Leahy Day of Service for JM students continues this fall virtually. James Monroe High School student Katie Fidler on the importance of service.
The students submitted a video detailing their work on Changing Stafford’s Roads and its impact on creating Helen’s Law.
Stafford Special Olympian Matt Doyle was the keynote speaker on Zoom at the University of Mary Washington Disability Awareness Month program presented by the James Farmer Multicultural Center.
Matt Doyle’s address will be available at 5pm on Zoom. You must pre-register
Events for week of October 26, 2020
This Week Navigation
- As DMV services move online—so are scams! on
- VIDEO: Rappahannock Area Health District preparing for massive COVID-19 vaccine distribution on
- Voter registration deadline extended to today on
- Fredericksburg wins five awards for efforts during the Covid-19 emergency on
- Disability Studies Course gains acceptance at UMW on